Aggreko is committed to ensuring customers have peace of mind, especially for mega sport events when the eyes of the world are watching and relying on faultless delivery. With no room for error, equipment must be checked constantly for any minor glitches, ensuring these do not lead to bigger and potentially disastrous system failures.
- To support on the ground technicians in their auditing task, Aggreko has designed a comprehensive remote monitoring solution that provides real-time checks, diagnostic reporting and alerts, allowing for immediate action in the event of a potential glitch.
- The technology provides additional and critical guarantees related to equipment performance, leaving customers to focus on the task at hand.
- Aggreko will be using remote monitoring for all its main distribution panels (MDP) at 2014 FIFA World Cup™.
Facts and Figures
- The Remote Monitoring service is an Aggreko’s innovative technology for major events.
- Aggreko will be introducing a remote monitoring system that facilitates the real-time control of all MPDs installed, which leads to improved efficiencies.
- Aggreko will be providing this technology across all its MDPs in the 12 host cities.
- The remote monitoring technology is an intelligent and preventative system that helps locate potential issues in real-time, through the use of data capture and automated analysis.
- Each stadium will be set up with the remote monitoring technology, ensuring consistent service across the equipment, regardless of location.
- The system allows for complete check of MDPs 24/7.
- The system comes with additional battery back-up, ensuring constant monitoring support.
- All MDPs are fitted with a relay, allowing for data to be transmitted through a secure network to a number of platforms in real-time (lap tops, mobile phones, tablets etc.)