Aggreko Process Services (APS), is a specialised business unit which works closely with customers in the petrochemical industry to optimise their facilities in order to streamline or improve operations.
Our solutions and services include:
- Addressing seasonal process cooling limitations
- Providing low temperature refrigeration systems
- Emergency cooling tower replacement
- Temporary cooling during repairs and turnarounds
- Environmental compliance
- Disaster recovery support
- Supplemental air to process units
- Process and operational de-bottlenecking
- Emergency response for unplanned process and utility outages
- Utilities for short term R&D production runs or qualifications
- Improving equipment reliability
- Qualified professional process engineering team and support
From providing rapid emergency response to equipment failure for a multi-national petrochemical organization, to vessel cooling or to increasing production through process de-bottlenecking, Aggreko is committed to delivering the highest performance standards. We help keep production and profitability flowing while delivering valuable time and cost savings.