Working with high-voltage power requires special expertise. Aggreko has more than 50 years of experience in power rental services and has provided high-voltage power services and solutions to major industries throughout the world.
Our operations have a global reach and combine high-quality equipment with extensive experience of developing and delivering high-voltage power solutions. We tailor our high-voltage equipment to match your requirements, whether you need temporary stand-alone site electrical power or base-load-scale multi-megawatt power for regional grids.
Aggreko’s high standards
At Aggreko, we set and achieve high standards across all our products and services. For example, all our rental equipment is purpose-built in our ISO-9001 accredited manufacturing facility in the UK.
Our project management service is also of the highest quality. Our team of skilled high-voltage technicians has received intensive Aggreko training specific to our equipment. This means that your electrical power project will be delivered by specialist project managers.
Safety is paramount in all Aggreko operations. We operate to the strictest health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
Why choose us for your high-voltage power service?
In addition to our extensive experience in the rental power generation industry, there are several reasons to work with Aggreko. These include:
- Turnkey service: We undertake a full range of project management activities, from engineering and design to commissioning and operation. This enables you to focus on your core business activities while we take care of the power system.
- Rapid deployment: With more than 190 service centres worldwide, Aggreko can provide electrical equipment and services rapidly, no matter where your project is located. This rapid response helps to minimise critical downtime on your projects.
- Reduced capital expenditure: Renting equipment from Aggreko means that rather than investing large lump sums in expensive equipment with long delivery lead times, you can remunerate equipment costs over the life cycle of your project.
- Additional services: Aggreko provides much more than high-voltage equipment; we also offer load testing of high-voltage installations to guarantee that equipment is operating at peak efficiency.
High-voltage power service applications
Our high-voltage power services can be used for utility applications and on-site power supply:
- High-voltage power during outages or planned maintenance
- Cable testing on cable and alternator fluxes
- Testing and commissioning of renewable energy projects
- High-voltage balancing services for national grid
- High-voltage power backup during rebuilds and upgrades
On-site power supply
- Prime or backup power
- Emergency and contingency planning
- Distribution of high-voltage power on-site
- Generators with fuel options: diesel or natural gas
If your grid connection is delayed, Aggreko can power up your installation, which will enable you to conduct commissioning and testing activities on schedule. We can conduct a range of tests to ensure that your high-voltage power project runs according to plan:
- Rotary uninterrupted power supply (UPS) tests
- Back-up power during scheduled maintenance of generators, turbines and high-voltage equipment
- High-voltage power for testing of equipment during commissioning
- Customer acceptance tests of high-voltage equipment
- Testing of high-voltage switchgear.
To discuss high-voltage power services or to find out more about any of Aggreko’s power generation solutions and equipment, please contact us