Win a 6-month internship with Aggreko - and a trip to Lisbon
Start your career on the right track
We know how daunting things can feel at the start of your career – so we pride ourselves on giving you direction. Whether you’re starting your first job, or want to enhance your academic experience, we can give you hands-on training with our paid internships, as they become available.
About this opportunity
As Forum Sponsors at the Africa Energy Forum and the lead engineering partner we are offering students an opportunity to jump start their careers.
What are the rules?
- Must have a valid passport (12 months validity)
- Must have a yellow fever certificate
- Must be a final year student studying engineering
- Must be available to travel between 10 - 15 June 2019
- Complete and pass test
What do you win?
- A 6-month internship with Aggreko where you will work as part of the Aggreko team and gain valuable on the job experience including specialist training.
- An all-expenses paid trip to Lisbon, Portugal to attend African Energy Forum (the largest event on African Power) as part of the EnergyNet Student Engagement Initiative where you will attend workshops and seminars and interact with senior professionals from the Energy sector in Africa.