750 kVA Generator
Containerised diesel zone 2 generator suitable for hazardous areas
The 750 kVA generator is a one-skid containerised, standalone generator unit. It is specifically designed to be used in hazardous areas (Zone 2). Watch the product video to find out more about the features of our 750 kVA generator,
Data is based on 60Hz. For more information please contact us to request a data sheet.
Generator shown may not be representative of equipment available at the time.
Prime Rated Power (kW / (kVA))
Sound pressure level
Weight (kg.) Without Fuel
- Our 750 kVA generator comes as a containerised package in a standalone unit.
- CE ATEX compliant and certified by DNVGL to DNVGL-ST-E272 and NORSOK Z-015.
- Diesel Engine Control and Monitoring System - DECAM™.
- 3GHI Protection™ safety system, certified by DNVGL.
- Unit sound pressure level (SPL) are below 83 dBA @ 1m - meets NORSOK requirements.
- Large access doors on both sides of unit.
- Unit can operate in temperatures from –20° C to +35° C.
- Certified by DNVGL to operate without exhaust flame traps in hazardous area.
- Simplified electrical control system.
- Connect several generator units in a grid and operate from one control panel.
- Gas and fire detection and fire extinguisher systems complying to NORSOK Z-015 Rev. 4, E272 and OLF 070.
- Renting a Zone 2 generator means fast deployment and no restrictions for operation in hazardous areas.
- Global compliance gives better flexibility and utilisation of the equipment.
- Safe and user-friendly, cost-effective human interface.
- Operate unit in Zone 2 without flame arrestors, which secures longer operating and protects both the health and fuel economy of the engine.
- Suitable for noise sensitive hazardous areas.
- Allows easy access and egress for maintenance.
- Efficient operation in a range of ambient temperatures.
- Secure longer operation and protect both the health and fuel economy of the engine. Superior to traditional flame arrestor systems.
- Better flexibility and higher safety level.
- Ease of use and flexible to fluctuating power demands.
- Fully supports emergency firefighting infrastructure.