Covid-19 Update AusPac
Events relating to Government and industry action in response to the COVID-19 pandemic are dynamic – what we know today and the decisions we are taking are different to yesterday and will we expect, may be different to tomorrow.
One message has been consistent and that is essential services will continue to operate to provide critical support and the needs of the community.
Aggreko is a provider of essential services in the forms of primary power, supplemental power, critical backup power and temperature control equipment to:
- Hospitals and other health care facilities
- Food / manufacturing
- Defence industries
- Government agencies
- Remote community power stations
- Off-Grid mines and processing plants
- Oil and Gas facilities
- Water supply and sanitation
- Interconnection to grid power servicing the public at large
As we continue to operate, the health and safety of our people and our customers is always our first priority.
We’ve implemented the following measures to minimise the risk for all:
- Aggreko personnel and equipment are never knowingly exposed to contaminated areas
- Aggreko personnel are aware and practicing social distancing and good hygiene practices
- If equipment is required for known contaminated areas, this is risk assessed with all stakeholders and Government departments’ guidelines are followed
- All generators and temperature control equipment are placed as far away as possible from a known contaminated as reasonably practicable, and to be segregated to avoid being high touch points
- For temperature control equipment, no return air is used; only 100% fresh air
- All equipment is disinfected before returning to any service centre and for onward hire
I would like to assure you of our commitment to providing these essential services throughout the lockdown periods imposed by Government.
Please also supply us with any additional procedures you may have in place to assist in reducing exposure and minimising the risk to workers who may be assisting your requirements.
Our Customer Solutions Centre is on hand to take your enquiries – please call them on 1300 929 031.
George Whyte | Managing Director - Australia Pacific