Rental cooling systems
Equipment at an affordable price
Rental of industrial cooling systems
Aggreko has the world's largest fleet of rental equipment. The company's experts are available 24/7 to make sure that the temperature is always optimum during your project or activities.
Aggreko's chillers are produced in a container form, are able to withstand high levels of stress factors and can be set up outdoors. Chillers are equipped with an adaptive control system capable of maintaining stable operation in the event of changes in operating conditions and in the nature of the load (fluctuations in ambient temperature, changes in flow rate, etc.).
Aggreko's chillers use ozone-friendly R410 cooling agents which have minimal impact on the environment and are equipped with modern energy-efficient compressors, are simple to use and reliable, easy to transport and easy to assemble.
Each chiller has a microprocessor controller, for reliable operation and precise regulation and diagnostics. Automatic start-up reduces commissioning time and a touch-sensitive control panel with all the necessary control components allows you to control parameters, including inlet and outlet temperatures and system pressure, and to set parameters for a specific point.
Aggreko's chillers are designed to meet the most demanding requirements:
- for high reliability.
- A robust frame to withstand frequent movement with a forklift and equipped with eyelets for the attachment of slings.
- A wide range of functions for use in demanding environmental conditions.
- The same machine can be used for both cooling and heating.
- Cooling and air conditioning units are equipped with built-in control systems which provide maximum output at a minimum flow rate.
- Aggreko's chillers can lower the temperature by up to 40°C.
- The condenser fan safety guard provides protection from accidental damage during movement and from contact with foreign objects during operation.
- Full compliance with CE requirements.
Aggreko's chillers are also easy to use and simple to assemble.
- Electrical supply — 3-phase + ground without neutral.
- Standard quick-connect joints, 4 inches in diameter, and connecting valves for rapid assembly of hydraulic pipes.
- Supplementary equipment from Aggreko (hoses, pumps, collectors, heat exchangers, buffer tanks, etc.) allows immediate use of the system after assembly.
Aggreko's expertise is not limited to cooling equipment only. In addition to cooling, our company's experts offer complete solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, power supply and load tests. With over 55 years of experience and a large fleet of equipment, we can complete work at a rapid speed.
To rent equipment, call us on +380 50 277 99 09 or send an email to email@example.com