Data center upgrades
Data center rental equipment that works together
TEMPORARY POWER, COOLING and testing FOR DATA CENTER UPGRADES and refurbishments
Protect your uptime when you upgrade
Upgrading legacy data centers is a cost-effective route to increase their reliability, efficiency and to extending their useful life. During this complex upgrading process, downtime is not an option. Replacing electrical and mechanical systems in a live environment, without affecting availability, requires careful planning. Our mobile and modular data center power and cooling solutions ensure a seamless migration with no interruptions in supply during the entire the upgrade process. If you’re looking to expand, our modular design enables you to quickly control and adapt power or temperature to your changing needs and requirements.
Why you can rely on our expertise with data center upgrade and expansion
If you’re looking to expand, our modular design enables you to quickly increase or reduce your power or temperature control needs, depending on changing requirements.
HOW CAN WE SUPPORT DATA CENTer UPGRADES?
- We can add or reduce capacity to meet actual, real-time demand, as opposed to total upfront deployment.
- We ensure a seamless migration off-line with no interruptions in supply over the upgrade period.
- We carry out careful testing of any system that has been changed, added or replaced.
- We are equipped to carry out the full range of testing levels; from L1 factory acceptance tests to L5 fully integrated system tests at full load and L6 Go Live post commissioning.
- We have exceptional project management capabilities and have completed many complex upgrades on time and on budget.
Talk to us about your project.
Whether you’re upgrading a server room or a hyperscale data center, we have the expertise and solutions to power your project.