"When our emergency line rings, we jump into action – because somewhere across the country one of our customers need us. We never let them down."
Get back to business with minimum effort
We’re ready to respond to emergencies of all sizes. From providing dehumidification solutions after a flood to restoring power to entire communities after a natural disaster.
We have the world’s largest fleet of temporary generators, HVACs and dehumidifiers. This means we can help you recover from a power failure within hours of an outage – even if you’re in a remote location.
Whatever your emergency, we can take control of things, meaning you can get back to business as usual.
Our emergency response solutions include:
- Portable electric, direct, indirect heaters and hydronic heaters/boilers
- 170,000 to 25M Btu/hr with temperatures up to 300F
- Electric, diesel and gas fuel options available
- 60kW to 2MW diesel and natural gas generators
- 385 to 25,000cfm dehumidifiers and drying equipment
- 1 to 80 ton air conditioners and temporary HVACs
- 24/7 technical expertise and support
We're just a phone call away
Our emergency service lines are open 24 hours a day, every day of the year. What’s more, when you call us, you’ll speak to a real person who’ll know the best way to help.
We’ll send our local experts to your site within hours. They’ll assess the situation, create a plan and then deliver and install the equipment needed to get things up and running again. Fast.
And because we have equipment on standby at our 204 global locations, we can spring into action quickly – come rain or shine.
Call our National Support Center
DOWNLOAD THE HURRICANE INFOGRAPHIC:
More than power
It’s not just power outages that cause trouble. We can also step in if your heating, cooling or air conditioning stops working.
At each of our worldwide locations, we have heaters, chillers, cooling towers, heat exchangers and dehumidifiers ready to go.
And you can count on our experienced technicians. They’re experts at getting to the heart of a setback and working out the fastest, safest and most cost-effective way to get you going again.
- 24-hour emergency line
- Local technicians and equipment on standby
- Remote monitoring by expert technicians
- Get back to business within hours