Africa Energy Forum 2019
Africa Energy Forum (AEF) is back for 2019 and taking place from 10 - 14 June in Lisbon, Portugal.
The continent’s flagship event for the utility sector is where the biggest names and businesses will be – and we’ll be at Stand 223 to highlight how Aggreko is using our experience in Africa to deliver mobile, modular power, cooling and energy services.
Since Aggreko was founded more than 50 years ago, we’ve been developing innovative solutions for emerging markets. In Africa, where we have focused for nearly three decades, power plays a critical role in helping countries to industrialise and enhance living standards.
We know the energy industry across Africa will never stop moving. So, our team will be there to discuss how mobile, modular equipment and reliable power solutions can help shape a new future, and to share our deep sector knowledge with businesses of all sizes.
Our very own John Lewis, Managing Director, Africa, will be joined by a number of senior executives and experts to add Aggreko’s voice to these important debates:
- 11 June: Forum Sponsor Welcome Address - John Lewis, Managing Director, Africa
- 12 June: Hosted Seminar; Fully Financed Off-Grid Hybrid Solutions for Africa – Brano Kollar, Area General Manager, South & East Africa
- 12 June: Technology Focus; Battery Storage. What Business Models and Strategies are Emerging? - Daniel Gunther, Senior Sales Engineer
- 13 June: The Rise of Solar Projects in the Energy Mix; Allan Fairbairn, Area General Manager, West and Central Africa
- 14 June: Regional Focus; WAPP and the ECOWAS Community - Abdoul Hien, Senior Business Development Manager
Our commitment to developing and hiring from the local community and our stringent QHSE standards will also be up for discussions, as well as our integrated Solar-Diesel Hybrid solutions and optimised NGG and HFO power plants.
Be sure to stop by Stand 223 to speak to our team about this or any other questions you have.
We are proud of the service we provide round the world. No one yet knows exactly what the new energy world will look like, so we are striving to make sure it’s a cleaner, easier one.
But wherever it takes us, the ability to provide power and cooling will continue to open up opportunity and create potential for individuals, communities, industries and societies all over the world, especially in Africa.
Together and over time, we believe our services make a massive difference.