We understand the ever-changing needs of the facilities management industry, providing everything from temperature control for storage facilities to temporary power during planned maintenance.
We meet these challenges by providing only the very latest in equipment and expertise to facilities management companies around the world, confirming our position as the number one choice for a host of specialist industry applications -
- Improving temperature control on exothermic reactions or storage facilities.
- Controlling relative humidity levels to reduce rejection rates of valuable end products.
- Temporary air handlers to supply extra cooling capacity.
- Reducing maintenance periods by installing temperature control.
- Temporary power backup during planned maintenance.
- Providing power for vital motor starting and loadbanks for power supply testing.
The Aggreko difference
We believe in offering our customers only the best. The most experienced, dedicated technicians and a fleet of equipment that is purpose-built for rental.
- Rapid availability
One of the main reasons our customers come to us is that we can do the job faster than anyone else. We can do this because we have the world's largest rental power and temperature control fleet, based in over 190 service centres strategically positioned to support our customers.
Our equipment is standardised to allow easy and rapid mobilisation by land, sea or air.
- Guaranteed reliability
Because we work in some of the most remote and hostile locations in the world, we ensure every piece of equipment designed and assembled in our ISO900:2008 accredited facility in the UK is purpose-built for rental applications. With over 50 years of experience in designing, commissioning and operating temporary power and temperature control systems, we truly believe that our reliability sets us apart from the competition.
Our modular equipment allows us to quickly increase or decrease the amount of power or temperature control depending on what you need at the time.
- Turn-key service
From assessment of need, mobilisation, installation, commissioning and operation to decommissioning and even fuel management, Aggreko does it all.
- 24/7 supportOur equipment and technicians are always on call to provide you with reliable support, no matter when you need it.