Use decentralised energy to help you bridge the energy gap.
Increasing significant electrical loads to existing infrastructures can often mean upgrading local distribution networks - adding time and cost to your project. By using temporary power, you’ll benefit from flexible, hassle free and cost-effective solutions. Plus, our intelligent battery storage can be used to save costs while creating a potential income stream.
Switch on to greater flexibility with data centre power HIRE
Discover our decentralised energy solutions;
- We have the widest range of temporary power solutions
- Flex your power to meet the demand
- Choose from gas generators with significantly lower emissions to super silent diesel generators
- Our hybrid solution, combining natural gas with battery storage, delivers a secure source of clean, low-cost energy on demand
- Hybrid solutions provide a spinning reserve to lower CO2 emissions
- Intelligent battery storage offers a potential income generation stream by selling surplus back to the grid
- Our gas engines can also run on a range of biofuels for reduced impact
- Using combined heat and power technology (CHP), waste heat can be recovered to generate heating.