"We chose Aggreko due to their ability to adapt their equipment to our voltage frequency and PF control applications, as well as providing power in both grid and island mode."
Blackouts, brownouts and backups
Power is something you don’t really notice until it’s gone. And then it can be catastrophic.
Whether a natural disaster takes down a local grid, or your onsite power plant fails, we’ll get to work right away. Our specialist teams will install temporary, high-voltage power units to meet the shortfall until you’re back on your feet.
We can also step in with ready-to-go power during scheduled maintenance – giving you a cost-effective backup that keeps things in motion.
Testing critical systems before you flick the ‘on’ switch
The last thing you need with a new installation is for it to blow the moment you switch it on. That’s why it’s crucial to test before commissioning. We can help you with:
- Rotary uninterrupted power supply (UPS) tests.
- Backup power during generator, turbine and high-voltage equipment maintenance.
- Customer acceptance tests of high-voltage equipment.
- Testing high-voltage switchgear.
- Backup power installed quickly.
- Safe testing of critical equipment.
- Specially trained high-voltage technicians.
- 24/7 monitoring and emergency response.