Bringing renewable energy plants online
Renewable energy is an effective way of tapping into natural resources to power businesses, communities and homes. But building and commissioning wind, solar energy, hydropower, waste-to-energy and anaerobic digestion plants takes years of planning.
We have extensive experience in helping renewable energy projects complete on time. Our specialist engineers can work closely with you to understand your project, then provide the right power and load bank package to bring your plant to life. And if there is a grid outage we can be there quickly with temporary generators to keep your equipment healthy.
Your lifetime partner for wind farms
We’ve been working with the wind farm industry since it started, so we know that each stage of design brings unique challenges. We can work with turbine manufacturers, wind farm operators and contractors to help you with:
- Planning and infrastructure: We can provide power for your site surveys and initial infrastructure work, including laying cables and civil works. We can also supply power, heating, cooling and dehumidification for site camps and wind turbine equipment storage.
- Construction: We can provide power, distribution and fuel management during wind farm construction and installation, together with temperature-control equipment for storage units and worker accommodation.
- Pre-commissioning: We can provide the power needed to fully test turbines prior to commissioning the wind farm, to make sure nothing has been damaged during transit to the site.
- Testing and commissioning: Our high-voltage technicians will bring in a tailor-made package, including loadbanks, generators and transformers, to mirror the power conditions and loads you expect from the grid, so you can be sure that everything will work perfectly from the moment you connect to it. This can result in early revenue generation and meeting subsidy reduction deadlines.
- Operation and maintenance: If grid power is disconnected for any reason, we can provide a temporary power solution to keep your equipment healthy and make sure you return to exporting power swiftly. We can help you manage temperature and humidity levels during blade repairs with equipment that we’ll tailor to regional and seasonal conditions. We can also provide power, heating, cooling and dehumidification during tower upgrades and maintenance.
Icon Text Heading Goes Here
Icon Text Tile title goes here