|Cooling Capacity||220.5 kW (@ LWT 6°C, Ambient 30°C)|
|Power supply||400V 3p 50 Hz|
|Max Ambient Temp||45℃|
|Temperature Range||-12 to 15°C|
|Design Capacity (kW)||219|
|Max Airflow (l/s)||18.2l/s|
|Voltage (V)||380-415V 50Hz|
- Uses R410a refrigerant for reliability and optimum efficiency.
- 4 point ISO lift facilities and forklift pockets for optimum portability.
- Unit base and frame made from heavy-gauge steel.
- Full CE design compliance.
- 3 phase and earth electrical connections, no neutral cable required.
- Designed to plug and play with all Aggreko ancillaries including hoses, pumps, manifolds, heat exchangers, buffer tanks etc
- Environmentally friendly with zero ozone depletion factor.
- Low sound attenuation for sound-sensitive projects.
- Energy efficient compressor units ensure low running costs.
- Simple to read and adjust control panel.
- Condenser fan guards provide protection against accidental site damage.
- Ideal for use across a variety of installations, such as air conditioning and process cooling applications.
- Fast installation and commissioning.
- Can be used on projects where noise needs to be kept to a minumum.
- Adaptive controls ensure the unit maintains very stable temperatures even with variances in flow rates or ambient temperatures.
- Designed to plug and play with all Aggreko ancillaries including hoses, pumps, manifolds, heat exchangers, buffer tanks etc.