|Temperature Range||25 - 80 °C|
|Heating capacity (high / low)||250 / 180 kW|
|Power supply||230 V 1 ph / 50 Hz|
- Canopy casing has a small footprint for ease of transportation.
- Cast iron 3-pass flue boiler allows for excellent combustion, stable temperatures and reduced short-cycling.
- Dual stage burner accurately matches fluctuating heat requirements and achieves lower emissions at part-load operation.
- Integrated 3-way valve ensures operating temperature is quickly achieved, maintains tight temperature control and reduces short-cycling.
- Able to communicate with building management systems and plant equipment.
- Electronic controls closely regulate and stabilise temperatures and offer advanced fault-finding capabilities.
- Master/slave configuration delivers load-on-demand functionality, with multiple boilers firing in and out to meet load demands.
- Able to handle high pressure systems up to 10 bar and can serve high rise buildings.
- Works efficiently across a wide fluid temperature range, from 20ºC, up to 90ºC.
- Options to use natural or propane gas for longer-term projects.
- High capacity burner allows exhaust stacks, for use internally or in confined spaces.
- Installation is easy, with camloacl connectors to link straight into a site’s hot water system.
- Servicing and maintenance is simple and cost-effective with easy access to compound parts and an external secondary circuit pump.