“Our range of temporary rental equipment can help keep your business moving.”
We don’t just know manufacturing –we’re part of it
We design, manufacture and assemble all our rental equipment, so we understand the challenges and pressures of manufacturing. And we use this knowledge to help you. We’re skilled at finding creative ways to enhance your processes and overcome power, heating and cooling challenges.
What’s more, we can respond to emergencies faster than any other company in the industry. As your manufacturing partner, we go above and beyond to help reduce outages and keep things on track.
Keep your business running
We know you can’t afford downtime, so we’ll help you with rental equipment for day-to-day operations, planned shutdowns and emergency breakdowns. Our equipment can be used to keep production moving if your compressors, cooling towers, chillers, air conditioning units or generators need maintenance, repair or replacement. And if disaster strikes, we can help you get back to production as fast as possible.
Manage your revenue and profits
Regular maintenance, or unexpected repairs,can bring your production lines to a halt – especially with older equipment and facilities. Our range of temporary rental equipment can help keep your business moving. We can accurately match our power, temperature-control and dehumidification equipment to the changing needs of your site, so you only have to rent equipment when you need it. What’s more, our engineers can also review your processes and suggest ways to reduce costs and work more efficiently.
- Temporary utility solutions for turnarounds and shut downs
- Power and electrical distribution solutions for utility loss
- Process cooling enhancement programs
- Process solutions for customer bottlenecks
- Cooling water augmentation utilising modular cooling towers
- Power peak shaving applications to maintain production levels
- Process services to help improve plant productivity
- Temporary cooling systems for worker safety and productivity concerns
- Dehumidification services for product drying and minimising corrosion.
- Just in time manufacturing rental solutions
- Complete turnkey service for full project execution including engineering services.
- Contingency planning preparation to minimise downtime in emergencies.
Rental equipment you can count on
Unreliable utilities can bring your business to a halt. Our engineers maintain our equipment according to strict schedules to make sure it’s there when you need it most. And as an additional support, we offer a remote monitoring service. Our technicians can oversee every piece of equipment 24/7 – every day of the year. This alerts us to when you need a fuel delivery, or if your power demands change.