Be you at Aggreko
Aggreko welcomes people from different backgrounds and cultures and respects people’s unique skills, perspectives and experiences. We encourage everyone to be themselves at work because we know that’s how we do our best, for each other, for our customers, for the communities where we work, and for our careers.
We are committed to
- Building awareness, confidence and advocacy with our leaders
- Educating people on inclusion, biases and cultural preferences
- Embedding inclusion in policies and key people management practices to eliminate bias
- Amplifying employee voices by actively encouraging people to share their experiences and views with the confidence that their voices will be heard
- Celebrating diversity within our business
- Actively reporting and monitoring our diversity metrics and plans
Our goal is to increase the diversity of our teams, so they better reflect our local communities. We support military veterans through the UK Armed Forces Covenant, We Hire Vets and National Veterans’ Employment Program to attract and recruit ex-military personnel.
Continuing our focus on diversity and inclusion
We are committed to providing a safe and inclusive environment where people feel valued, respected and part of our global team. We're proud to hire people from all walks of life because we believe this richness of experience makes our company stronger. We recognise it takes time and continued focus to achieve a truly diverse and inclusive organisation. We're developing a global inclusion framework that sets out our commitments and expectations and each region is developing their own local inclusion and diversity plans.