|Cooling Capacity||161 kW (LWT @ -30C, Condenser water 6°C)|
|Min Leaving Fluid Temp (°C)||-50°C|
|Power supply||400V 3p 50 Hz|
- Uses R449a refrigerant gas.
- Stainless steel ‘Cold Fluid’ side to handle wide range of thermal fluidiser.
- Hermetically sealed compressors and electronic leak detection technology minimise risk of potential gas leakage.
- Low noise design for noise sensitive environments.
- LCD display gives extensive display of operating parameters.
- Microprocessor controller for accurate and reliable operation.
- Can be enabled for remote and GSM control.
- Portable 10 ft container 4 point ISO lift facilities and forklift pockets, but can be removed from container for plant room applications.
- 3 phase and earth electrical connections, no neutral cable required.
- Designed to meet all cooling requirements in the -10°C to -45°C temperature range.
- Ideal for temporary cold storage and freezer applications, or for any requirement where the temperature needs to remain very low.
- Housed in a 10 ft. container as standard, the unit is very compact.
- Can be used with chillers to deliver an air cooled system or with a cooling tower for condenser cooling.