Loadbank rental range
Load Banks and Accessories for Power Equipment Testing
Prevent the risk of costly power failures and maximize efficient production during routiine maintenance
Our load bank rentals range in size from 36kW to 6,000kW, with various power-factor testing capabilities. Compatible transformer rentals are also available, and the units are durable and weatherproof. Up to five units can be linked and operated from one control panel. Our smaller units are portable and compact enough to fit through a standard door.
The kit and the know-how
Our team of power specialists have extensive experience delivering load testing projects for a range of sectors, including manufacturing, renewables, data centres and shipping.
As each test is different, we offer a range of loadbanks and supporting rental equipment that we match to your needs, including:
- AC loadbanks from 100 kW ‘resistive only’ to 6000 kVA combined ‘resistive and reactive’ in single or multiple units
- DC loadbanks capable of accepting voltages up to 500 V
- Multi-tap transformers fitted with high voltage switchgear and protection as standard
We’ve designed our controls to make testing simple. You can do it remotely using a simple hand-held device, or on a laptop using our testing software, which allows you to collect test data – useful if you need to give your customers or partners proof of testing.
In addition, we provide full load test documentation for quality auditing purposes, including method statements and schematics.
From a single 10 kW low voltage test, to a large, multi-megawatt, high voltage application, we’re always prepared with our loadbank rental service.
Testing and commissioning applications for loadbank rental
Our resistive and reactive loadbanks can be rent for:
- Maintenance testing of power equipment
- Testing lower power factor simulation, frequency converters or full electrical system integration
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning of newly installed renewables projects, including wind turbines and solar panels
- Commissioning of newly installed power systems, including turbines, diesel generators, motors and uninterrupted power systems (UPS) in particular for critical sites such as data centres
- Testing cooling systems, including chillers and air conditioning systems