Explore Our Equipment
“Our engineers have years of experience in partnering with electrical, mechanical and general contractors – so we can take care of your entire project.”
Supporting sectors' Business Continuity with contracting community
Amidst the uncertain and rapidly evolving global health situation, organisations are evolving their workplace scenarios and updating their business continuity plans. While some facilities may be closed, power and cooling demands may surge for certain sectors, translating into increasing support required from contractors.
Aggreko remains operational ready to support and partner with you to support business continuity in sectors providing essential services. Here are the few sectors and some of the applications that may see a surge in demand in trying times like this where our expert turnkey solutions are ready to respond and support:
- Additional power and clean fresh air for temporary healthcare facilities
- Provide pristine fresh circulating air with precised humidity control, compliant with stringent healthcare settings
- Outdoor comfort cooling at hospitals and buildings for temporary screening tentages
- Additional backup power for hospitals coping with increasing patient load
Pharmaceuticals & Manufacturing
- Capacity expansion power for increasing production load in healthcare euqipment such as PPE gears, masks and ventilators
- Capacity expansion cooling and dehumidification for clean rooms handling FDA compliant pharmaceutical products and raw materials
Warehousing & Logistics
- Temporary power for reefer containers onboard ships and trucks due to surge in perishables shipment
- Supplemental dehumidification & cooling for perishables and humidity-sensitive raw materials in warehouses
- Additional cooling for Data Centres' server rooms facing overheating due to surge in data loading caused by stay-home internet usages
Utilities & Grid Services
- Ancillary power services for Utilities grid stabilisation and balancing due to irregularity load caused by factories shutting down and shift towards surging residential demand
- Aircraft ground power for maintenance and cleaning/sanitisation aircraft maintenance depot and airports
- Precision dehumidification for preventive maintenance, corrosion prevention for aircraft engines, systems and air-frame while offering flight readiness for immediate activation in response to global aviation recovery.
Powering your projects
When you’re working on a new construction site, upgrading an existing facility, or carrying out repairs, you may need power, heating, cooling and dehumidification to help you get the job done.
Our engineers have years of experience in partnering with electrical, mechanical and general contractors – so we can take care of your entire project. From carrying out site surveys, through to specification, installation, commissioning, servicing and refuelling of equipment.
We also understand that you need to work swiftly and move on to your next project without delays. We’ll set up our equipment quickly, so you can get right to work.
“Our contracting customers often ask us to solve tricky challenges, while saving them time and money. Fortunately, our teams are good at doing both.”
Matching the right tools to the job
Every contracting project is different. So, our engineers will work closely with you to understand what you need to do and how you need to do it. We’ll then recommend, deliver, install and maintain the best equipment for the task.
We can help you with:
- Generators that give you the right amount of power for your job.
- Electrical distribution to make sure you have power where you need it.
- Heaters and dehumidifiers for drying concrete or other materials.
- Cooling towers, chillers and air-handling units for precision temperature-control.
- Hassle-free fuel storage and deliveries, so you’ll never run short.
- Energy storage to make grids more flexible, resilient and sustainable.
- Optional remote monitoring of generators, with a speedy response to any issues .
What’s more, we’ll only supply the size of equipment you need – helping you to manage costs and stay within your project budget.
Preparing bids and winning contracts
We know that when you’re bidding for work, every dollar counts. By bringing us in at this early stage, we can help you to plan your costs. We’ll work with you to determine the needs of the project and find the best approach and equipment – giving you the confidence to make your bids as competitive as possible. Once we’ve planned the project, we can keep equipment on standby at our nearest location to you. Which means that once you’ve won the bid, our teams can get started quickly.
“Without the right temperature and humidity levels, the artist’s materials could have been compromised. We are proud to have teamed up with Aggreko to help create a successful event.”
“Aggreko’s service was excellent throughout. We are a large 2,200-seat theatre with complex power demands. Within the space of six hours they had the generators running."