At the forefront of the energy transition
Together with our clients, our employees and our partners we are on an exciting journey. The destination: Becoming a Net Zero business across all services we provide by 2050.
To achieve this, we have committed to three major goals in the next decade. By 2030, Aggreko will:
- Reduce the amount of fossil diesel fuel used in customer solutions by at least 50%, by offering customers cleaner technologies and fuels that guarantee the same or better level of reliability and competitiveness
- Reduce local air quality emissions of our solutions by 50% (this includes all emissions from diesel, gas and other fuels)
- Achieve Net Zero across all our own business operations
Although our strategy is looking to a cleaner future, we took our first steps quite some time ago...
- Turning waste gas into power
- Adding battery storage and solar power into our fleet
- Innovating to reduce emissions from our generators
We will do much more between now and 2050: Our energy evolution will be boosted by shifting our global fleet toward greener liquid fuels and gas. And there are many paths to explore as we head toward our goal of Net Zero, such as the potential of e-fuels, hydrogen-ready engines and fuel cells.
Our new strategy is ambitious, but achievable. Our experience and expertise give us the perfect foundation to reduce both our own environmental footprint and that of our customers.
We are headed toward a greener future – together with you.