Explore Our Equipment
“We’re often asked to help after emergencies, like power outages or floods. Luckily, we have equipment on standby and can be on your site in hours.”
Right-sized Power & Cooling to cope with surging stockpile volume
We're living in extraordinary times amidst the evolving global health situation. With most of the global population in home-based isolation and governments enacting strategies to increase food stockpile as part of national strategy for food security, the demand for storage of fresh foods, staple items and perishable grows. This could potentially put a strain onto your existing resources, such as warehousing facility, cold storage rooms and portable power sources for reefer containers. We feel it will be worthwhile to consider the following:
- Do you have a responsive contingency plan in place to cope with the surge in storage space demand?
- Are you at risk of missing out on revenue acceleration opportunities and understand the opportunity costs involved due to insufficient capacity?
- Do you have the right-sized additional power and cooling to support your supply chain/ facility?
- Do you have the one-stop alternative that can solve your temporary power and cooling challenges without breaking the bank, in terms of huge capital outlay through CAPEX purchase?
As global leaders of temporary power and cooling solutions, we have the expertise, global experience along with our suite of Scotland assembled power & temperature control equipment to resolve and support your immediate challenges. Here's a snapshot of the solutions we're able to deliver based on a ZERO CAPEX basis:
- Additional cooling to help you manage additional stockpile load, ensuring perishables and goods' quality-state
- Humidity control and cooling solutions for sensitive materials susceptible to corrosion
- Additional power to deal with surge in HVAC systems' load and capacity
- Additional power to ensure energy security
- HVAC system switch-overs mitigating breakdowns
- Modular Power generators powering reefer containers during shipments and land transport
We’re your reliable facilities partner
Providing first-class facilities management is a challenge. As service level agreements become more demanding, your customers expect increasingly high standards – often while your profit margins shrink. We understand that you can’t afford routine maintenance or peak demands to get in the way of business.
That’s why work with you from start to finish, providing backup generators, heaters, coolers and dehumidifiers to help you take care of repairs. So, if you need to warm an office when the heating fails, or power a hospital after a storm, we can be there within hours – no matter where you are.
“We can take care of everything, from assessing your site to designing, installing and commissioning equipment, together with refuelling and regular maintenance.”
An all-in-one service
We offer a one-stop answer to your power, heating, cooling, energy storage and dehumidification needs. We can take care of everything, from assessing your site to designing, installing and commissioning equipment, together with refuelling and regular maintenance.
What’s more, our engineers can assess the risks you’d face if your existing equipment failed. We’ll then create a contingency plan that you can put into action immediately should the worst happen. All of which means you can stick to business as usual – free from the worry of equipment disasters.
Ready to respond to any situation
We know that facilities managers look after a wide range of businesses. That’s why we make sure our engineers have the experience and skills needed to adapt to your unique needs. We can support a wide range of facilities, including:
- Finance, banking and data centres.
- Manufacturers, and food and beverage producers.
- Petrochemical plants.
- Power plants and utilities.
- Hospitals, hotels, offices and airports.
And because we’re available 24 hours day, every day of the year, we can step in quickly if you have an emergency.
Keeping things lean and effective
We understand that when expectations are high and budgets are low, you need to work in the most efficient and cost effective way. That’s why we only provide the power, heating, cooling and dehumidification you need – no more, no less.
So, if you find that your needs change and you no longer need our equipment – no problem. Just let us know and we’ll adapt quickly.