Generator rental range
Natural Gas and Diesel Generator DG Rental for planned and emergency applications
We keep businesses running day and night with our gas generator (GG) and diesel generator (DG) on rent package services. With our generators ranging in size from 125 to 2100 kVA, we have the power you need to get the job done and to keep your business moving.
Our gas (GG) and diesel generator (DG) rental services set the standard in portable, scalable power generation – they’re reliable, efficient, cost-effective and easy to use.
Fast and flexible Genset rental solutions
- Our portable generators are modular in design, so packages can be scaled up or down to give you the voltage and power you need – no more, no less. The modular design makes it easy for transport, be it-land, sea or air.
- We keep them on standby at 4 locations across India, (Pune, Chennai, Greater Noida and Vizag), we can deliver to you quickly.
- We are the largest temporary power supplier in the world, even if you have genset rental requirements for your overseas operations, we have more than 190 service locations globally to serve you in anywhere in the world.
- Our generator on rent packages are flexible and tailored to your time frame, fuel and power needs, as well as your budget.
- And because we offer a range of sizes, we can combine our power generators in different ways to deliver the exact amount of power for your site. Or if your power demands fluctuate, we’ll design a load-on-demand set-up where our portable generators automatically turn on and off to meet the site’s load demands, meaning we only provide the power you need when using our generator on rent service, saving on fuel, emissions and costs.
Turnkey fully engineered Generator on Hire Solutions
Whether you have an existing project that needs more power, require a complete turn-key package, need backup power or need power quickly to get your operations up and running, we will design a reliable, cost-effective power package tailored specifically to match your needs. We do the calculations, design the equipment set-up, deliver, install and commission it, then we take care of its operation, maintenance and fuel supply, leaving you free to concentrate on your business – whatever industry you’re in.
We have also delivered multi-megawatt power projects, from mini diesel power plants to large scale solar-hybrid power plants utilising our best-in-class technology, such as remote monitoring, that fulfill the ever changing energy landscape.
Global expertise on your doorstep
Need to rent a genset in the middle of the night due to an unexpected breakdown? Fear not, our team of experts is on standby 24 hours a day, every day to help deliver your project. From an emergency 125 kVA road-tow diesel generator, to a high voltage commissioning project, we have the know-how to make things happen. We draw on our global network of power specialists to find the best solutions to the most complex jobs - whatever the sector or application.
Industry leading design
We design and build our suite of power generators at our ISO9001:2008 accredited manufacturing facility in Scotland. This means we’re continually finding ways to make them cleaner, quieter and more efficient. They’re also accredited, so you can be sure they meet the strictest safety and emission standards.
We’ve taken care of environmental concerns too, with industry-leading soundproofing and emission control that meets all standards, and fully bunded fuel tanks to eliminate leaks. Our silent generators are designed to meet today’s industry needs.
We house our gas generators (GG) and diesel generators (DG) in either a soundproofed canopy, or enclose them in custom-designed 20-ft standard ISO containers – for enhanced security, durability and easy transportation by road, rail, sea or air. We also offer a range of our smaller generators in unbranded containers, making them unrecognisable for extra security. These are ideal for sites where security is an issue.
Continuous power – 24/7
Aggreko's power generators utilise remote monitoring technology to ensure 24/7 equipment surveillance and maximise uptime.
From our Remote Operations Centre, our team of engineers keep watch on a range of parameters, including loads, maintenance requirements, warning and failure alarms and GPS locations. When equipment functions outside these boundaries, they respond quickly before the problem develops, or rapidly deploy resources to resolve the issue on-site.
Remove the hassle of fuel management
Leave the hassle of fuel management to us. Our competitively-priced fuel management service ensures you get regular fuel deliveries to keep your rental equipment up and running. We schedule times that won’t interrupt your operations and use specialist vehicles to reach your equipment, no matter the terrain.