|Heating Capacity||116 kW (@ LWT 45°C, Ambient 7°C)|
|Cooling Capacity||114 kW (@ LWT 6°C, Ambient 30°C)|
|Power supply||400V 3p 50 Hz|
- The 100 kW heat pump chiller uses R410 refrigerant.
- Portable Frame with both 4 point ISO lift facilities and forklift pockets.
- Unit base and frame made from heavy-gauge steel.
- Full CE design compliance.
- 3 phase and earth electrical connections, no neutral cable required.
- Environmentally friendly with zero ozone depletion factor.
- Low sound levels for sensitive environments.
- Energy efficient compressor units for low running costs.
- Easy to read and adjust control panel.
- Condenser fan guards provide protection against accidental site damage.
- ‘Night Noise Set Back’ with high efficiency or low noise options.
- The 100 kW heat pump chiller provides both heating and cooling, reducing footprint required for both applications.
- Ideal if a project has electrical power available and use of open-fire systems is not possible.
- High energy efficiency: for every kW of electrical energy consumed, up to 3 kW of thermal heat can be obtained.
- Designed to plug and play with all Aggreko ancillaries including hoses, pumps, manifolds, heat exchangers, buffer tanks etc.
- Due to the nature of refrigeration heat pumps, special care must be taken when operating the units at sub-zero ambient temperatures, ask an Aggreko representative for advice.