|Design Airflow||1700 / 2000 m³/h|
|Dry out area (approx)||3556 (m³)|
|Keep dry area (approx)||5335 (m³)|
|Power supply||380/415V 3p N+E 50 Hz|
|Connections||5 different 32 A plug|
- Heavy duty design suitable for a range of rental applications.
- Variable fan speed ensures the exact air flow for optimum performance.
- Electronically-controlled regeneration heater maintains the user humidity level for maximum energy savings.
- Remote humidistat control is available when required.
- With an air flow rate of between 1700 and 2000 m³/h, this is a heavy duty dehumidifier which is able to cover large areas.
- Cost-effective way to reduce the effects of moisture damage
- Do not require background heat for them to work.
- In-built heater controllers ensure maximum performance all year round and help keep running costs to a minimum.
- Can be placed inside and outside.
- Air can be directed into specific areas using flexible ducting.
- Temperature control accessories are available, including a variety of compatible ducting and remote humidistats that easily incorporate into the package.