Powering your projects
When you’re working on a new construction site, upgrading an existing facility, or carrying out repairs, you may need power, heating, cooling, energy storage and dehumidification to help you get the job done.
Our engineers have years of experience in partnering with electrical, mechanical and general contractors – so we can take care of your entire project. From carrying out site surveys, through to specification, installation, commissioning, servicing and refuelling of equipment.
We also understand that you need to work swiftly and move on to your next project without delays. We’ll set up our equipment quickly, so you can get right to work.
Matching the right tools to the job
Every contracting project is different. So, our engineers will work closely with you to understand what you need to do and how you need to do it. We’ll then recommend, deliver, install and maintain the best equipment for the task.
We can help you with:
- Generators that give you the right amount of power for your job.
- Electrical distribution to make sure you have power where you need it.
- Heaters and dehumidifiers for drying concrete or other materials.
- Cooling towers, chillers and air-handling units for precision temperature-control.
- Hassle-free fuel storage and deliveries, so you’ll never run short.
- Energy storage to make grids more flexible, resilient and sustainable.
- Optional remote monitoring of generators, with a speedy response to any issues .
What’s more, we’ll only supply the size of equipment you need – helping you to manage costs and stay within your project budget.