Reduce emissions with
90 kVA Battery
Our 90 kVA batteries integrate with diesel and other thermal generators as well as with renewable energy sources to build up the most efficient and reliable power supply system. They reduce generator run time, storing the generated energy, which decreases the fuel consumption and noise on site, helping you save on both emissions and on costs. They support you in meeting local emissions regulations which adds to your social responsibility image and decarbonisation efforts. With variable loads on site, this battery helps improve reliability and energy efficiency, without any required CAPEX. These batteries are driven by data, giving full transparency for complete energy optimisation.
|Power supply||3 Phase|
|Gross Weight (kg)||2800kg|
|Net Weight (kg)||2800kg|
- Intelligent onboard energy control module that communicates with the generator.
- Flexible maneuverability options with forklift pockets and lifting ring.
- Designed and assembled to Aggreko’s standards.
- Wide ambient temperature range.
- Charge time within a nominal temperature range is approximately three hours.
- Allows for savings on fuel, reducing both emissions and costs.
- Environmentally friendly, helps in meeting emissions regulations.
- Enhances the image of social responsibility.
- Increases reliability as it manages variable loads and eliminates light load periods.
- Fast installation and commissioning, plug and play with the entire Aggreko eco-system.
- Delivers zero noise, ideal for projects where sound needs to be kept to a minimum.
- Remote monitoring which allows optimisation through the technical support desk and control via Aggreko ARM app.