We don’t just know manufacturing – we’re part of it
We design, manufacture and assemble all our rental equipment, so we understand the challenges and pressures of manufacturing. And we use this knowledge to help you. We’re skilled at finding creative ways to enhance your processes and overcome power, heating, cooling, energy storage and dehumidification challenges.
What’s more, we can respond to emergencies faster than any other company in the industry. As your manufacturing partner, we go above and beyond to help reduce outages and keep things on track.
Manage your revenue and profits
Regular maintenance, or unexpected repairs, can bring your production lines to a halt – especially with older equipment and facilities. Our range of temporary rental equipment can help keep your business moving. We can accurately match our power, temperature-control, energy storage and dehumidification equipment to the changing needs of your site, so you only have to rent equipment when you need it. What’s more, our engineers can also review your processes and suggest ways to reduce costs and work more efficiently.
Manufacturers use our solutions for:
- Process cooling for enhancement programs or bottlenecks
- Cool water augmentation utilising modular cooling towers
- Process services to help improve plant productivity
- Temporary power during turnarounds and shutdowns
- Temporary cooling systems for worker safety and productivity improvements
- Dehumidification services for product drying and minimising corrosion
- Contingency planning preparation to minimise downtime in emergencies
Rental equipment you can count on
Unreliable utilities can bring your business to a halt. Our engineers maintain our equipment according to strict schedules to make sure it’s there when you need it most. And as an additional support, we offer a remote monitoring service. Our technicians can oversee every piece of equipment 24/7 – every day of the year. This alerts us to when you need a fuel delivery, or if your power demands change.