Industrial HVAC supply
Create the ideal environment with effective industrial HVAC equipment
In industrial and heavy commercial settings, temperature and air quality are important variables to control. Whether you’re supplementing your existing HVAC equipment or looking for modular heating, our range includes everything you need.
Our unique reach and scale mean we’re able to support you wherever you go, no matter how big or small your project is. We regularly provide impactful, tailored HVAC solutions, from heat exchangers to commercial heating and cooling and low-noise equipment for industrial air conditioning.
Industrial HVAC solutions
A modular approach to meet your requirements
What makes Aggreko unique is our expansive industry expertise and responsive, can-do approach. We don’t just supply HVAC equipment - we go above and beyond to maximise the value we provide.
Working with us, you’ll get a bespoke solution that fits around the practicalities of your project. Not just with our recommended equipment, but also in our rapid deployment and emergency HVAC packages. Whatever you need, whenever you need it, we’ll be there.
From dense air injection to cold food storage to movie special effects, Aggreko offers customized rental cooling, rental heating, and environmental control solutions for virtually any situation. Plus, we have the technical expertise to solve your most complex temperature control challenges, including implementing solutions across the following areas:
- Modular cooling tower rentals to provide high-volume water and wastewater chilling
- Air and water-based chiller rentals and rental air conditioners to supplement installed process systems or provide HVAC services for workplaces
- Rental heat exchangers, including food-grade units, to boost process productivity
- Rental electric heaters offering moisture, flame, and fume-free heating
- Dehumidifier rentals to give plant operators greater latitude to control variable product or ambient-air conditions
Aggreko has a thorough understanding of the demanding challenges of critical temperature applications. Our technical specialists will quickly deploy equipment and monitor performance to ensure a continued, reliable service.