Temporary power and temperature solutions
Protecting your produce with rental equipment
Imagine the mess if your freezers packed up and your produce turned bad. Without the right power, cooling and moisture-control, producers can face big headaches. We know the needs of the food and beverage industry inside out. This means we can step up when you need us most – keeping conditions at their best, so you can produce the tastiest food and drink.
Our chilling and drying solutions are used by dairy processing plants, primary producers, wineries, breweries, food-storage facilities and food processors around Australia and New Zealand, for:
- Additional cooling capacity during peak seasons
- Temporary cooling and ventilation of cold storage produce, dairy or meat products
- Additional capacity for planned or unplanned shutdowns
- Chiller or cooling tower capacity supplement or augmentation
- Dry ice blasting for food packaging or processing
- Temporary cooling and ventilation to improve staff working conditions
- Industrial dehumidification of work areas or for drying food products
Extra support in high season
Many food and beverage companies are steered by the seasons. And when your peak production time only lasts three months, it’s hard to justify paying out for generators, chillers and dryers that you won’t need in the off-season. That’s why we flex to suit your needs. If the weather warms up, we can bring in our chillers. And if a bumper crop means you need to boost production, you can rely on us for the extra power you need.
Whatever your changing needs, we can help your facilities perform at their best with our cost-effective and efficient power, heating, energy storage and cooling systems.