Portable modular heaters and boilers address a wide range of operational challenges.
Cold temperatures can affect workers safety and productivity, production capacity and rates, product quality and mix, production schedules and a company’s ability to seize market opportunities. There are multiple situations when your business may need temporary heating solutions:
- Boost productivity during winter with supplementary heating in your warehouse or facility.
- Ensure comfort and productivity in emergencies when the office heating system fails.
- Maintain optimal manufacturing conditions by combating high humidity and low temperatures.
- Control temperatures in temporary structures, from event marquees to medical triage tents.
- Achieve stable temperatures and humidity in construction processes, including concrete curing and restoration projects.
- Support food processing systems by drying goods on the production line.
- Protect frost-sensitive plants with our specialized heating solutions.
These examples represent just a fraction of the operational conditions our industrial heating solutions can address. Failure to resolve these challenges promptly can result in significant business losses. Fortunately, our portable heaters, boilers and dehumidifiers are here to save the day.Get in touch with our temperature control specialists
Air heating: different technologies available
There are many ways to heat air, utilising different technologies, from radiant heat to hot water boilers, from electric space heaters to air heaters running on diesel or alternative fuels. There are also heat exchangers, transferring heat between fluids, used not only in space heating but also in a variety of manufacturing processes.
We offer a range of heating solutions which are efficient and cost effective to run, and well-suited for both indoor and outdoor spaces.
Our specialists will help you determine which technology will suit your application. When you choose Aggreko for your heater needs, you'll enjoy a broad product range that features world-class technology. HVAC solutions can be one of the biggest overheads any commercial or industrial operation takes on, so having a reliable and efficient solution at hand is essential. We ensure all our equipment is properly serviced and maintained, so you can concentrate on your core business.
No matter what your needs, the team at Aggreko can assist you and provide portable heaters and supplemental generators for hire that you can rely on.
Our electric heaters are completely fume, flame and moisture-free, making them ideal for both indoors and outdoors use.
They’re lightweight and portable with heavy-duty wheels, fork pockets and lift eye points. Safety features include a fan-only cool down period and full internal heat regulator sensing. They can be controlled on the unit or by a remote thermostat.
Our indirect fired heaters are perfect for tackling larger spaces. They’re fully fume-free with no additional moisture and run smoothly thanks to our top-quality fuel filtering. They also have integral fuel tanks, which means you can run them for up to 24 hours.
Industrial heat pump chillers are an all-in-one answer for both heating and cooling. As a result, you can do more with limited space while simultaneously keeping noise levels down.
Our industrial boilers are housed in a canopy casing with a small footprint for ease of transportation. This also makes them ideal for confined spaces, such as service yards, compounds and plant rooms.
Why Aggreko Industrial Heating Solutions?
- Team of qualified and experienced heating engineers
- 24/7 service – wherever you are in the world
- Reliable, efficient and cost effective