Contracting experience for any situation
Industrial Power Contracts
Whether working on a new construction site, upgrading an existing facility, or carrying out repairs, we’ve got the power, cooling, heating, or dehumidification to help you get the job done. Planned contingency, or unplanned necessity, we’re with you every step of the way.
Our years of experience partnering with general, electrical, and mechanical contractors enables us to take care of your entire project. From site prep, framing, and rough-in, to finished structure, servicing, and refueling of equipment, we’ve got you covered.
You need to work fast and move on to your next project without delays. We’ll set up our equipment quickly, so you can get right to work.
Matching the right tools to the job
The best equipment for the task
Every contracting project is different. Our trained technicians and skilled engineers work closely with you to understand what you need to do and how you need to do it. We’ll then recommend, deliver, install and maintain the best equipment for the task.
We can help you with:
- Generators to power the site, from the job trailer to the tower cranes.
- Electrical distribution to bring power throughout your site.
- Heaters and dehumidifiers for drying concrete or other materials.
- Cooling towers, A/C, chillers and air-handling units for precision temperature-control.
- Hassle-free fuel storage and deliveries, so you’ll never run short.
- Energy storage to make grids more flexible, resilient and sustainable.
- Aggreko Remote Monitoring of your equipment, preventing any issues or down-time.
We right-size your equipment needs – helping you to manage costs and stay under budget.