Data centre commissioning
Data centre commissioning hire equipment that works together
Data Centre testing and commissioning with LoadbankS
Data centre commissioning - testing 1,2,3,4,5.
New data centres are expected to run continuously and reliably. It is crucial therefore to conduct robust testing of all power and cooling infrastructure at the commissioning stage - before your data centre goes live.
Our specialist data centre commissioning team are experienced at carrying out the full range of testing levels; from L1 factory acceptance tests right through to L5 integrated systems testing, and even go live post commissioning.
Why you should rely on our data centre testing and commissioning.
Can you rely on your critical infrastructure, no matter what?
- Our tests are designed to improve load reliability
- We have the expertise and resources to carry out the full range of testing levels, L1 to L5
- We have the most extensive range of testing equipment in the market
- We have established global, standardised testing frameworks
- You get a consistent high level of testing, resilience and consistency, worldwide
- Testing can be carried out remotely meaning less manpower and time whilst delivering improved load reliability
- We’ll also provide full load test documentation for quality auditing purposes, including method statements and schematics.
Talk to us about your project.
Whether you’re commissioning data centres or a server room, we have the expertise and solutions to test your project. Simply complete the contact form or give us a call and one of our team will be in touch.