Temporary heating hire designed to meet your needs
Whether you need to make things comfortable for workers, need help with ground thawing or concrete curing, or you are looking to heat a warehouse, we have a large range of commercial heating equipment designed to meet your needs.
We supply industrial electric heaters, diesel indirect fired heaters and boilers - all designed and built to excel even in the most demanding of environments. You can also hire all the ducting, cabling, power generators and pumps you need to get your system up and running.
We’ve designed our equipment to be flexible, robust and portable. What’s more, we know the importance of keeping noise levels to a minimum, so we build our equipment with industry-leading soundproofing.
Our technical experts can specify the right heating solution to meet your exact requirements, and work with you to quickly deploy the temporary heating equipment and monitor ongoing performance to give you a reliable, efficient service. Explore our full industrial heater hire range and boilers below or call us to find out more.
Choose the right industrial heating equipment hire for the job
When the HVAC systems you depend on go offline or you require additional support, temporary equipment can keep your operations running and your efficiency maximised. Here, at Aggreko, our fleet includes a wide range of industrial heating equipment, designed for a variety of commercial applications, including:
Ranging from 3 kW to 45 kW
Available in sizes 65 KW to 350 kW
Units from 250 kW to 2.5 MW
Temporary heater hire to maintain temperature - all year round
Our temporary heating equipment is ideal for either large-scale or localised temporary heating, so you can keep your operations running smoothly and your projects on track. Whether you need primary heating, a winter boost, or heat for a large space, we’ll help you find the best industrial heater hire package for your project. Our engineers have in-depth experience in designing and delivering temporary heating solutions that include our dryers and dehumidifiers.
Applications for our industrial heater rentals include:
Construction and refurbishment:
- Curing concrete flooring or structures ready for fit-out during winter conditions
- Maintaining temperature when fitting specialist flooring and fittings
- Drying-out paint, coatings or plastering work to speed up project completion
Critical temperature control:
- Critical temperature control for dew point prevention within sensitive areas or facilities
- Preservation of perishable goods
Industrial heating solutions for events and films:
Providing comfort heating for events in arenas or marquees
Emergency heating and drying:
- Drying out buildings following flooding, often in conjunction with our dehumidifier solutions, so you can return to business as usual as soon as possible
- Supporting HVAC systems with supplementary heating, or as back-up temporary heating solutions, should your systems fail