Tough and portable industrial heaters for the most challenging situations
Hire our industrial heater solutions for all your requirements
Whether you need to keep workers comfortable, or you want help drying out buildings, new or old, we have the best temporary heating solutions for the job. Choose industrial heater hire with Aggreko.
Our temporary heating hire solutions include electric heaters from 30 kW to 150 kW and indirect fired IDF heaters from 65 kW to 200 kW. These specialised units are available with airflows to 4.1 m3/s and they’re designed to be flexible, robust and portable.
Choose temporary heating hire from Aggreko
Industrial heater hire: A perfect heating solution that meets your needs
Our industrial heaters are ideal for either large-scale or localised temporary heating, so you can keep your operations running smoothly and your projects on track. Whether you need primary heating, a winter boost, or heat for a large space, we’ll help you find the best industrial heater hire package for your project. Our engineers have in-depth experience in designing and delivering temporary heating solutions that include our dryers and dehumidifiers.
Applications for our industrial heater hire packages include:
Construction and refurbishment:
- Curing concrete flooring or structures ready for fit-out during winter conditions.
- Maintaining temperature when fitting specialist flooring and fittings.
- Drying-out paint, coatings or plastering work to speed up project completion.
Critical temperature control:
- Critical temperature control for dew point prevention within sensitive areas or facilities
- Preservation of perishable goods
Industrial heating solutions for events and films:
- Providing comfort heating for events in arenas or marquees
Emergency heating and drying:
- Drying out buildings following flooding, often in conjunction with our dehumidifier solutions, so you can return to business as usual as soon as possible.
- Supporting HVAC systems with supplementary heating, or as back-up temporary heating solutions, should your systems fail.