1375 kVA Gas Generator
Cost effective, low emission gas generator hire
Our 1375 kVA gas generators are cost-effective, low emission generators. Whether you need reliable off-grid power or wish to implement a combined heat and power package - we can help.
Data is based on 50 Hz. For more information please request a data sheet.
Generator shown may not be representative of equipment available at the time.
1120 kW at 100% continuous power
Sound pressure level
- Our 1375 kVA gas generators significantly lower nitrogen oxide (NOx), carbon monoxide (CO) and particulate matter (PM) emissions.
- Both the generator and skid are housed in a space-saving 20ft ISO container.
- Can be run with natural gas, biogas, coalbed gas, shale gas and wellhead gas.
- Extensive fleet of transformers available for operation at low voltages up to 33 kV.
- Supporting ancillary equipment allows a wide range of gas supply pressures to be accepted.
- Heavy-duty, turbo-charged, after-cooled engines are suitable for continuous operation in harsh environments. Supported by a highly-skilled and experienced team of engineers.
- Our 1375 kVA gas gensets offer cost-effective power generation at 50 or 60 Hz.
- Offers a greener alternative to diesel power generation.
- Can be utilised for a variety of power applications – in parallel with the grid supply, or in island mode for dedicated special purpose loads.
- Modular unit design allows plant capacity to be easily scaled up or down.
- Able to deliver Combined Heat and Power, allowing customers to generate power, heat, steam or hot water by utilising waste heat from the engine's exhaust or high temperature coolant.