375 kVA Gas Generator
Cost effective, low emission gas generator hire
Our 375 kVA gas generator hire service offers cost-effective, low emission power. Whether you need reliable off-grid power or wish to implement a combined heat and power package - our 375 kVA generator can help.
Data is based on 50 Hz. For more information please request a data sheet.
Generator shown may not be representative of equipment available at the time.
310 kW at 100% continuous power
Sound pressure level
- Our 375 kVA generators significantly lower nitrogen oxide (NOx), carbon monoxide (CO) and particulate matter (PM) emissions.
- Skid is external to the container and the gas ancillary module (GAM) is stacked on top to greatly reduce footprint.
- Extensive fleet of transformers allows for operation at low voltages up to 33 kV.
- Can accept a wide range of gas supply pressures with supporting ancillary equipment.
- Can be run with natural gas, biogas, coalbed gas, shale gas and wellhead gas.
- Turbo-charged, heavy-duty after-cooled engines are suitable for continuous operation in harsh environments. Supported by a highly-skilled and experienced team of engineers.
- Gas generator hire offers cost-effective power generation at 50 or 60 Hz.
- Offers a greener alternative to diesel power generation.
- Can be utilised for a variety of power applications – in parallel with the grid supply, or in island mode for dedicated special purpose loads.
- Modular unit design allows plant capacity to be easily scaled up or down.
- Able to deliver Combined Heat and Power, allowing customers to generate power, heat, steam or hot water by utilising waste heat from the engine's exhaust or high temperature coolant.