100 kW Industrial Air Conditioner
Low temperature, industrial air conditioners for hire
Tailor-made for cold room applications, our flexible and easy-to-install industrial air conditioning systems can cool any cold store facility down to -30°C.
Our equipment will be delivered and setup within hours, safeguarding your products. Our commercial air conditioners also come with the added benefit of protecting your business or organisation in emergency situations, so you’ll never be short of help when you need it.
What's more, when seasonal production needs extra capacity or during a planned shutdown, hiring a commercial air conditioner will ensure that you avoid any capital expenditure or upgrade of your existing warehouse.
Gross Energy Efficiency Ratio
Air Outlet Temperature
-37 / 3 °C
-20 / +48 °C
Inlet Water Condenser Temperature
6 / 34 °C
Sound pressure level
66 dB(A) @ 10 m
- Delivers 100 kW of design cooling capacity at -27°C air outlet temperature.
- Suitable for a wide range of cold air temperatures and applications from 5°C to - 30°C.
- High energy efficiency ratio (EER).
- Can be used as an air or water cooled machine.
- Wireless temperature sensors and standard built-in management system.
- Duel compressor circuits and speed drives on all of the main electrical components increase reliability.
- No risk of fluid spillage.
- Our industrial air conditioner units offer maximum efficiency for any size of cold storage facility.
- Our plug and play equipment ensures rapid delivery and setup within hours - safeguarding products.
- Installing outside, means avoiding warehouse interference and installation fees, and increases safety levels.
- Our units cool down to freezing temperatures meaning you can blast freeze your produce if an emergency happens, avoiding massive losses.
- Systems will efficiently control the temperature of the air, even if your system is out of order.
Whether you need a commercial air conditioner for an office, warehouse or retail space, our cooling units remove and replace warm air to achieve the desired temperature in your chosen environment. Find out more about our range of industrial air conditioners or contact us to request a quote to hire one of our cold storage air conditioning systems today.