“Our engineers have years of experience in partnering with electrical, mechanical and general contractors – so we can take care of your entire project.”
Powering your projects
When you’re working on a new construction site, upgrading an existing facility, or carrying out repairs, you may need power, heating, cooling or dehumidification to help you get the job done.
Our engineers have years of experience in partnering with electrical, mechanical and general contractors – so we can take care of your entire project. From carrying out site surveys, through to specification, installation, commissioning, servicing and refuelling of equipment.
We also understand that you need to work swiftly and move on to your next project without delays. We’ll set up our equipment fast, so you can get right to work.
“Our contracting customers often ask us to solve tricky challenges, while saving them time and money. Fortunately, our teams are good at doing both.”
The right tools for the job
Every contracting project is different. Our trained technicians and skilled engineers work closely with you to understand what you need to do and how to do it. We’ll recommend, deliver, install, and maintain the best equipment for the task.
We help you with:
- Back-up generators that give you the right amount of power for your job
- Electrical distribution to make sure you have power where you need it
- Heaters and dehumidifiers for drying out buildings or materials
- Boilers for temporary central heating or underfloor heating commissioning
- Chillers, heat pump chillers, cooling towers, air conditioners and air-handling units for process cooling or temporary HVAC solutions
- Hassle-free fuel management, so you’ll never run short
- Optional remote generator monitoring, with a speedy response to any issues
We right-size your equipment needs – helping you to manage costs and stay under budget.
Preparing bids and winning contracts
When you’re bidding for work, every penny counts. By bringing us in at an early stage, we’ll help you to plan your costs.
We’ll work with you to determine the needs of the project and find the best approach and equipment – giving you the confidence to make your bids as competitive as possible.
Once we’ve planned the project, we can keep equipment on standby at our nearest location to you. Which means that once you’ve won the bid, our team can get started quickly.
“Without the right temperature and humidity levels, the artist’s materials could have been compromised. We are proud to have teamed up with Aggreko to help create a successful event.”
“Aggreko’s service was excellent throughout. We are a large 2,200-seat theatre with complex power demands. Within the space of six hours they had the generators running."