Data centre upgrades
Data centre hire equipment that works together
TEMPORARY POWER, COOLING and testing FOR DATA CENTRE UPGRADES and refurbishments
Maintaining uptime during data centre upgrades
Many older data centres are upgrading their existing facilities as a cost-effective route to gaining greater reliability, efficiency and extending their life.
IT load can’t be put at risk, so downtime is not an option. Replacing electrical and mechanical systems in a live environment, without affecting availability, requires careful planning. Our mobile and modular data centre power and cooling solutions ensure a seamless migration with no interruptions in supply over the upgrade period.
Expanding expertise with data centre solutions.
If you’re looking to expand, our modular design enables you to quickly increase or reduce your power or temperature control needs, depending on changing requirements.
HOW CAN WE SUPPORT DATA CENTRE UPGRADES?
Upgrading your data centre infrastructure? Here's how we can help:
- Capacity can be added or reduced to meet actual demand, as opposed to total upfront deployment
- We have exceptional project management capabilities and have completed many complex upgrades on time and on budget
- We ensure a seamless migration off-line with no interruptions in supply over the upgrade period
- We carry out careful testing of any system that has been changed, added or replaced
- We are equipped to carry out the full range of testing levels; from L1 factory acceptance tests to L5 fully integrated system tests at full load and L6 Go Live post commissioning
Talk to us about your project.
Whether you’re upgrading a server room or a hyperscale data centre, we have the expertise and data centre solutions to power your project. Simply complete the contact form and one of our team will be in touch to help you plan your data centre upgrades.