Vital information at your fingertips
Is your Aggreko rental equipment marked with an ARM sign?
Gas and diesel generators, battery storage systems and various temperature control equipment marked with the ARM sign include our 24/7 monitoring service and access to the Aggreko Remote Monitoring app which gives users instant access to equipment status, bringing the vital information on critical equipment parameters right into user’s hands.
ARM yourself with critical information.
- Avoid disruption and losses: The ARM app gives customers access to equipment reports status as it relates to thousands of critical equipment parameters while it is on a customer’s site, such as load capacity, amps, run hours, fuel levels and GPS location. This critical information helps with site monitoring, reporting, and planning, and hedges projects against potential losses.
- Reduce running costs: Use obtained data to make informed decisions on fuel delivery scheduling and costs.
- Plan for energy transition: Identify a greener solution for your projects backed by the real-life data. For example, data can be used to identify which projects can benefit from a battery or modular renewable solution by looking at run time, load levels and more.
More than just a monitor
- Access Power calculators & tools – plan ahead and manage your equipment
- Find Aggreko rental centres – for scheduled and urgent service / repairs
- View case studies – Find out more about other projects implemented by Aggreko in your industry, get prepared for the next big project.
Would like a backup?
Find more about Aggreko difference - our remote 24/7 monitoring by trained diagnostic engineers from ROC - our Remote Operations Centre.