Flexible natural gas power generation rental
Reliable, continuous and cost-effective gas generator hire
If your grid connection is delayed, unreliable or insufficient, or you’re simply looking for a more cost-effective power source, our industrial gas generator hire service could provide the answer. We have invested in new generation, gas-powered generators which offer world-leading efficiency in a flexible package. Our fleet features generators capable of providing power outputs ranging from 310 kW to 1,120 kW. They're housed in standard containers and modular in design, which means we can engineer and install gas projects from a single unit to a multi-megawatt power plant. And if you need to scale your capacity up or down we can flex to meet your needs.
With a commercial gas generator for hire from our fleet, you can avoid making costly, long-term investments in the current volatile climate - especially with the uncertainty regarding energy security and pricing. There's never been a better time to hire from Aggreko. Explore our full range of gas-powered generators below, or contact us today to discuss the needs of your business.
Receive extra as standard with Aggreko
Lower emissions with our gas generators
The models on our gas generator hire fleet deliver significantly lower nitrogen oxide (NOx) carbon monoxide (CO) and particulate matter (PM) emissions. Suitable for sites with strict emissions and noise regulations in place, they boast an industry-leading design including:
- Lean burn technology - enabling them to use higher compression ratios and generate better performance, with reduced fuel consumption and lower emissions.
- Turbo-charged aftercooling - cooling exhaust gases before they reach the turbocharger, allowing them to offer more efficient performance.
- Spark-arrested silencing - trapping and removing hot carbon particles from exhaust gas at reduced noise levels.
Flexible fuel options
Our industrial gas generators are compatible with many fuel sources, so you can make the most of the fuel you have. These sources include:
- Natural gas
- Coalbed gas
- Shale gas
- Wellhead gas
Bespoke gas generator hire packages
We can design a solution to fit your sector and application, including construction, manufacturing, rail, large events, healthcare and more - whether it’s a package running in parallel with your grid supply, or in island mode. Packaged by our in-house specialists, our solutions can deliver reliable, continuous power in the most demanding of conditions.
There’s lots of flexibility too. Our 310 kW model features both the generator and the skid housed within a 20ft ISO containers – for easy transportation and space-saving convenience. The 1,375 kVA model features the skid external to the container, with the gas ancillary module stacked on top to reduce footprint.
We can also offer a vast range of supporting ancillary equipment, including transformers and power distribution that can be seamlessly integrated. Each package can be scaled up or down to match the power requirements of your project.
Why choose Aggreko for a commercial gas generator?]
- We’ll help you find a rental package that meets all your requirements within your budget.
- You’ll get a solution that offers efficiency - with cleaner, more cost-effective performance.
- We can support with the contingency planning, delivery and installation.
- Our Remote Monitoring service allows us to monitor your generator’s performance to ensure you get optimal efficiency and uptime.
- You’ll have access to dedicated experts, ready to offer support when you need it most - 24/7, 365.
- More than 60 years of supplying temporary power generation solutions.
Combined heat and power solutions
We also have the technical capabilities to deliver Combined Heat and Power (CHP) solutions, enabling you to generate power, heat, steam or hot water by utilising waste heat from the engine's exhaust or high-temperature coolant. This gives you extra cost savings, especially in processing environments. By hiring a natural gas generator, you could reduce energy costs by up to 20% and emissions up to 30%.