Without power, the show can’t go on
From Glastonbury and Cirque du Soleil, to the World Cup and the Olympics, we’re proud to power the world’s most exciting events. We’ve been working on events for more than 30 years, so we know how to put on a spectacular show. We dedicate as much enthusiasm to planning your backstage power and temperature-control as you put in to organizing things front of house.
We work quietly behind the scenes to provide your event with the necessary heating, cooling and power supply; our generators will ensure the lights are powered, the sound checks run smoothly and activities are broadcast worldwide.
So, whether you’re entertaining an audience of one, or broadcasting to millions worldwide, we’ll take care of the details – leaving you to take center stage.
Partnering with you to make your event a success
With a major event, you only have one chance to get things right, so you need a partner who’ll be by your side from start to finish – especially if the event will need months, or even years, of planning.
As well as front of house and field of play, your power systems need to support many things behind the scenes, including security, medical, broadcasting, ticketing and retail. Setting up power and temperature-control for these services can be complex, and equipment often needs to fit within a tight space or be installed a long way from your event.
Our engineers are experienced in meeting these challenges. If your venue’s tight on space, we can engineer our equipment to fit, and if we need to install it away from your event we can bring in cabling and/or air ducting to get the power, heating, cooling and air to where it’s needed. What’s more, we can adapt quickly if the scope of your event changes during planning. Get in touch with our events team today to learn more about our heating, cooling and power generator rental options.
World-class performances – whatever your event
From small, private parties to large, prestigious projects, our events teams around the world can support you with all your temporary power and temperature control needs. As your technical event partner, we can help with:
- Film, television and theatre: We power special effects, keep studios at the right temperature to accommodate shooting in the best conditions, and help bring remote locations to life on screen.
- Sports: We help make sure sports fans around the world enjoy their favorite games, races and competitions – whether they’re watching live, online, or on TV.
- Concerts, festivals and tours: From the world’s biggest festivals to nation wide tours, our event power generators and temperature-control equipment helps music fans experience the best shows in town.
- Corporate, political and social: Whether you’re launching a new product, heading a political campaign, or running a sell-out fashion show, we can provide the equipment needed to run things effortlessly.
- Private parties: From corporate gatherings to sophisticated soirées, our silent generators can provide power to light the dance floor and play the music, as well as keeping your venue at the right temperature, to keep your guests entertained.
When you only have one chance to get things right, we won’t let you down.
Silent running behind the scenes
Imagine if all you could hear at the ballet was the sound of a generator running. Power is essential for lighting the stage and playing the music, but we know the last thing your performance needs is to be drowned out by noisy equipment. And with more and more events taking place outdoors in public parks, or on green fields, it’s important to use equipment that meets all noise and emissions regulations.
We can work with you to understand your event and the challenges of its location, then provide the most efficient power and temperature-control equipment for the job. Our silent generators run at industry-leading low noise levels and have low emissions. What’s more, we build them with fully bunded internal fuel tanks to eliminate the risk of fuel spills.
From event cooling and heating, through to securing a reliable power supply, get in touch with our events team to find out more about our silent generators available for hire.