Indirect fired diesel heater rental for industrial and commercial heating
At Aggreko, our indirect diesel heaters are modular and ideal for either localized or large-scale space heating. If you need a backup heating supply for an event in a marquee or require help drying out large spaces, our indirect-fired heater rentals service is quick and cost-effective. This means you can get back to the job as quickly as possible.
Our indirect heater rentals offer units that range from 500K BTU to 1,500K BTU. They're also fully fume-free with no additional moisture. Our indirect diesel heaters have high-quality fuel filters that provide trouble-free running, so you can stay focused on your job and leave the maintenance to us. All of our indirect diesel heaters can be with an external thermostat for added control and fuel efficiency.
Versatile HVAC heaters for your next project
We’ve designed our indirect heater rentals service to be flexible, robust and modular. What’s more, we know the importance of keeping noise levels to a minimum, so we build our equipment with industry-leading soundproofing. All our indirect diesel fired heaters are built specifically for the rental industry.
Industrial applications of Aggreko’s diesel heaters
Aggreko’s industrial indirect diesel heaters are reliable, modular, and easy to install and use. They’re also specially designed to be low maintenance, meaning they’re the perfect, trouble-free solution across a wide range of industrial applications, such as:
- Construction and contracting: Aggreko’s indirect-fired construction heaters can help to speed up projects with effective drying solutions, and maintain temperatures during heavy work cycles or fit-outs.
- Facilities management: We can help to support HVAC systems with backup heating if yours fail, as well as help to dry out buildings in the event of flooding.
- Pharmaceuticals: Prevent bottlenecks in production by maintaining stable temperatures.
- Food and beverage: Our heaters can step in to back up your heating needs in the event of an outage. In processing plants or storage facilities, any unexpected drop or rise in temperature can have disastrous consequences.
- Data centers: Our modular electric heaters can be used for heat load testing air conditioning systems for your data centers.
Why choose Aggreko as your heating partner?
Aggreko is an industry-leading provider of temporary heating and cooling services, with a highly-skilled team of qualified and experienced engineers.
With 24/7 service and a global reach, we can provide you with a reliable, efficient, and cost-effective tailored solution – wherever you are in the world.
Frequently asked questions about indirect fired diesel heater rental
How does a diesel heater work?
Indirect fired diesel heaters work by combusting diesel fuel to produce heat.
This combustion happens inside a heat exchanger, which is a device that transfers heat without direct contact between the combustion fumes and the air being heated.
The combustion gases are vented out safely, and the clean, heated air is distributed to the required spaces. This ensures that the heated air is fume-free, making it safe for enclosed spaces.
How much power does a diesel heater use?
How much power a diesel heater uses will depend on the size and model. For example, at Aggreko, our indirect diesel heater rentals offer units that range from 500K BTU to 1,500K BTU.
For context, 1 BTU (British Thermal Unit) is approximately the amount of energy needed to heat 1 pound of water by 1 degree Fahrenheit.
But the power usage will also depend on factors such as the heater’s efficiency and how long it has been running.