With Aggreko Event Services, The Show Goes On
For more than three decades, Aggreko Events Services (AES) has set the stage for many of the world’s most visible events. Aggreko has powered super bowl halftime shoes, provided lighting for Olympic venues and powered Presidential debates and inaugurations since 1992. Putting the spotlight on concert tours, sporting events, and corporate events of all types and turning school gymnasiums into TV broadcast studios to cover breaking stories and keeping the ice icy and the crowds comfortable at ice shows and hockey games. We know how to put on a spectacular show. If a significant event is going to be in the public eye, chances are AES is whom you’ll find has the energy it takes to put on the show. We dedicate as much enthusiasm to planning your backstage power and temperature control as you put in to organizing things front of the house.
We work quietly behind the scenes making sure the lights are powered, the sound checks run smoothly, and activities are broadcasted worldwide. So, whether you’re entertaining an audience of one, or broadcasting to millions worldwide, we’ll take care of the details —leaving you to take center stage.
- Planning and logistic support
- Right size power generation
- Electrical distribution
- Event heating, cooling, and chilling
- Broadcast and press accessories
- 24/7 Aggreko Remote Monitoring
- Election campaign services
- Contingency planning and services
- Specialized and knowledgeable worldwide events crew
Partnering With You To Make Your Event a Success
You only have one chance to get things right with a major event. So, you need a partner who’ll be by your side from start to finish —especially if the event will need months, or even years, of planning. As well as front of house and field of play, your power systems need to support many things behind the scenes, including security, medical, broadcasting, ticketing, and retail. Setting up power and temperature control for these services can be complex. In addition, equipment often needs to fit within a tight space or be installed a long way from your event. Our engineers have experience in meeting these challenges. If your venue’s tight on space, we can engineer our equipment to fit. If we need to install it away from your event, we can bring in cabling and/or air ducting to get the power, heating, cooling, and air to where it’s needed. What’s more, we can adapt quickly if the scope of your event changes during planning.
Hosting a Sustainable
Event Many event organizers are keen to make their projects as green as possible. But reducing emissions is often one of the first things to go out the window when faced with the stress of managing a large complex event. We create bespoke solutions to provide all electricity, heating, and cooling needs using the latest fuels and storage solutions. These solutions are powered by our trademark passion, unrivaled international experience, and local knowledge. We recognize our position as partners in the energy transition. As a result, we are constantly evolving our products to provide better solutions no matter the sector. At Aggreko, our focus is on putting on a beautiful event in the most environmentally friendly and cost-effective way.
We know that power failure is not an option; there is no event if there is no power. And the stakes are high. Producers, promoters, planners, and operations managers need absolute confidence in their power and climate control systems. Failure can lead to millions of dollars in lost revenue or unsafe conditions. With decades of specialized experience and a “been there, done that” history of powering major events, Aggreko Event Services has become the supplier of choice for major events nationwide and worldwide.
- We evaluate your needs, undertake careful design and engineering, and implement proven, turnkey solutions rather than improvising expensive systems like many engineering or design firms.
- We’re a dedicated organization with immediate access to Aggreko’s massive fleet of modular equipment and the experience to improvise and solve problems on the spot. So, we have the resources to exact match your power generation and climate control needs for maximum cost efficiency and provide redundant systems to ensure that “failure is not an option.”
- We understand specialized requirements. Our teams consist of various knowledgeable professionals who have spent years working in your industry, be it in film, broadcast, touring events or concerts, sports, or significant corporate events, to name a few.
- We share your concerns about noise and disruption. Our silent generators run at industry-leading low noise levels within the smallest possible footprint. Our small crews possess the experience and detailed plans to put up and break down your temporary systems quickly. We build them with fully bunded internal fuel tanks to eliminate the risk of fuel spills.
- We’re different from companies that merely rent equipment. Not only do we deliver our specialized and modular temporary equipment, but our teams collaborate with your organization in advance to plan, engineer, design, install and manage your integrated solutions on-site from beginning to end. Events can be massive, involving hundreds of pieces of equipment: with Aggreko Remote Monitoring (ARM) units on all our power generators. Our Remote Operations Center (ROC) teams monitor equipment performance 24/7 to keep your event problem-free.