How we help:
Across new constructions, additions, renovations, and emergencies, we help general contractors keep complex projects on track
- Get flexible power and distribution for cranes, elevators, job trailers, and tools.
- Accelerate your project schedule with concrete cooling and curing, ground thaw equipment, and full site prep.
- Optimize your environment with full site or spot cooling, heating, drying, and dehumidification.
- Avoid unexpected delays with emergency utilities and contingency planning.
From industrial power to concrete cooling
For general contractors, a busy job site is a web of connected dependencies. One overlooked piece of equipment or unexpected power outage is enough to send an entire project spiraling out of control.
With Aggreko, get temporary power, temperature control, and dehumidification you can feel confident about – and use to underpin all your planning. We’ll help you keep every subcontractor able to perform, every risk anticipated, and every deadline in hand.
Our extensive fleet of modular, mobile equipment and deep knowledge of construction make us the perfect partner, no matter how complex your project is.
Giving general contractors more confidence
General contractors choose Aggreko because our reputation for reliability is unparalleled. It’s there in the quality of our equipment, from intelligently designed power to high-performance dehumidification.
But it’s also there in the way we do business: a reassuringly responsive approach designed to take ownership of your challenges, create an effective solution, and deliver it worldwide, even at short notice.
Get always-available site power
From tools to plant equipment, get dependable power including:
- Scalable, load-balanced generators with a choice of fuels including natural gas
- Mobile generators so you can get power wherever it’s required
- 24/7 Aggreko Remote Monitoring to resolve any power issues fast
The HVAC new constructions need
Bridge the gap between construction and permanent utilities with:
- Temperature control that’s easily configured to suit your environment and temperature-sensitive tasks
- Dehumidification to help accelerate your drying processes and protect your materials
Create an optimal environment
Address site conditions and weather/temperature issues with:
- Ground thaw equipment to remove frost on any scale
- Modular equipment for rapid concrete cooling
- Temperature control and dehumidification to keep every contractor working at peak performance