25 kW Tier 4F Generator
Robust and fuel-efficient, our latest generators can deliver your temporary power needs without sacrificing performance. Our expert technicians install turnkey solutions and can monitor the generators remotely to produce low-emission power generation through improved technology.
Our 25 kW Tier 4F generator offers greater efficiencies, low noise levels and reduces the impact on global and local emissions. With industry-leading emissions, robust packaging, and offshore lifting, this diesel generator can provide highly reliable power in the most challenging environments.
For more information please download our Tier 4F generator brochure.
|Fuel Consumption||0.0745 gall/kW-hr|
|NOx (Oxides of Nitrogen)||5.6 g/bhp-hr|
|CO (Carbon Monoxide)||4.1 g/bhp-hr|
|PM (Particulate Matter)||0.45 g/bhp-hr|
|Noise level||65 dB @ 21 ft|
|Length (ft)||8.69 ft|
|Height (ft)||5.54 ft|
|Weight (lbs)||2544 lbs|
|Fuel capacity/DEF capacity (gal)||42 gall/(N/A)|
- Diesel Particulate Filter to reduce particulate matter (PM)
- Selective Catalytic Reduction system to reduce NOx emissions
- Diesel Oxidation Catalysts to reduce CO emissions through oxidization
- Low noise, with variable speed fans drastically reducing sound at lower loads and in lighter ambient conditions to allow for use in urban areas
- Arc Flash detection and physical safety barriers to provide safety to the operators
- Internal Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)/Adblue tank matched to internal fuel capacity to ensure that DEF only requires filling at the same frequency as fuel tank refills
- External DEF/AdBlue tank options to extend on-site refill intervals, supply multiple generators and reduce the required site installation footprint
- Lower emissions - helping you reach your carbon reduction targets.
- Reduces regulated emissions (NOx, CO, VOCs) to near zero levels.
- Further neutralizes harmful particulates.
- Reduced fuel usage and costs - saving money on your bottom line.
- Low noise - ideal for projects when sound needs to be kept to a minimum.
- Fast installation and commissioning - plug and play with the entire Aggreko eco-system, saving you time and hassle.
- Faster and more secure site set up with extending external fuel and DEF* fill intervals.
- Actionable insights - Aggreko Remote Monitoring (ARM) to optimize, control and manage your on-hire fleet. Providing proactive maintenance and fuel service, backed by our Remote Operations Center (ROC) available round the clock.