Diesel and gas power generators for planned projects, emergencies & power outages, backup power, or a temporary surge in demand in Canada
Whether you require a primary power source, supplementary or reliable backup power, or emergency power, with our commercial generator solutions we’ve got the power you need, when you need it most.
Our industrial generator hire service provides the same peace of mind you’d get from a permanent solution. And with our dedicated experts on hand to support you 24/7, we can help you find the optimal solution to meet your budget, timeframe, and power generation challenges.
Speak to us today to find out more about commercial generator rental with Aggreko.
Generator energy solutions and systems for all your industrial and commercial business needs
Over the years, a wide range of specialized generator rentals, including natural gas generators and the Fuel Flex 400 kW, have been developed by Aggreko to meet the specific needs of our customers and their ever-expanding industries.
Aggreko can offer solutions for rental power needs of all sizes and shapes, from temporary single-site power to baseload-scale multi-megawatt power for regional grids. We focus on delivering precisely what each customer needs when they need it.
- Our power generators incorporate new advances in spill containment, silencing, and emission-lowering technology.
- Our modular power generators are quiet with a rugged, compact design. They are also trailer-mounted for simple and safe transportation.
- Twin-pack uninterruptible generators combine and synchronize two generators to provide full redundant backup power - so you can always remain online.
- Our container rental power units offer unique synchronizing and load-sharing capabilities.
- For locations where noise reduction is important, our generators are the perfect solution.
- If you are worried about fuel costs, the Mighty Fuel Flex 400 kW is a high-speed reciprocating gas engine with exceptional fuel efficiency and unparalleled reliability.
Aggreko’s local technical specialists promptly deliver and install all generators, and locally or remotely monitor their performance for continuously reliable service. And if you need a source to keep your generator rental running, Aggreko can provide a rental fuel tank or any other rental power accessories you need.
Aggreko power generator applications:
- Emergency backup power to cover unexpected downtime
- Temporary power supply during the planned maintenance
- Industrial power generation with scalable, modular generators
- Events power using low-noise, no-spill rental generators
- Maintaining uninterrupted power with two synchronized generators
- Managing surge in demand – even in remote and offshore locations
- Off-grid power supply solutions for the oil and gas and mining industries
- Bridging gaps during construction until mains power becomes available
Our power solutions are built following industry-leading design.
At Aggreko, we’re constantly innovating our industrial generators, striving to make them cleaner, quieter, and more efficient. All our generators are accredited, so you can be sure they meet the strictest safety and emissions standards.
We design and build our generators at our ISO9001:2008 accredited manufacturing facility in Scotland. We house our diesel generators in either a soundproofed canopy, or enclose them in custom-designed 20-ft standard ISO containers – for enhanced security, durability, and easy transportation by road, rail, sea, or air.
We’re committed to supporting environmental concerns, too. That’s why our industrial generators feature industry-leading soundproofing and emissions control; with fully bunded tanks to eliminate leaks. And we’re proud to offer the largest hire fleet of low-emission Tier 4F generators, to further support you on the path to net zero.
Tier 4 Final Diesel Generators
Specifically designed to cut down on harmful pollutants, our Tier 4F generators comply with the most stringent requirements set out by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for diesel engines.
They operate the same way as the cleanest car engines limiting carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides, and particulate matter to provide efficient low carbon temporary power. The new innovative fleet will deliver a 98% reduction in the volume of particulates and 96% of the NOx gases expelled compared to the basic engines in older generators.
Fuel Flex 400 kW generators
With our new natural gas generator, the Fuel Flex 400 kW, you can get the ultimate fuel efficiency with the flexibility and performance you've come to expect from Aggreko.
Powered by the high-horsepower Waukesha H24 engine, the Fuel Flex 400 kW delivers the highest-density power with the smallest footprint: a high-speed reciprocating gas engine with exceptional fuel efficiency and unparalleled reliability.