Steel Yourself Against Any Challenge
Keeping Your Mill Operational and Profitable, Whatever the Future Brings
Steel mill conditions can be harsh for your team as well as for your infrastructure. The risk of something breaking is high —and when it does, your costs from unplanned downtime rack up fast.
Nerves of Steel
With so many issues at stake, you’re chasing your tail to keep up with gruelling maintenance schedules.
Falling behind increases the risk of surprise outages. But can you afford to switch off production for a turnaround?
Where There’s a Mill, There’s a Way
With our world-class range of cooling towers quench water cooling, chillers, comfort cooling systems, oil-free air compressors, high pressure nitrogen, generators and more, you can tackle short and long term challenges without the headaches.
Improve key processes without buying permanent kit. Complete turnarounds without downtime. Steel yourself against emergencies.
With years of experience supporting steel mills like yours, our expert team knows exactly how to take the heat off your problem.
No Disruption, No Downtime, No Drama
Here are just some of the ways we can help at your steel mill:
- Design a bespoke, right-sized installation to meet all your power, cooling, and/or air quality control needs
- Keep all operations at your steel mill running uninterrupted during maintenance shutdowns, turnarounds and upgrades
- Help you improve and implement better processes
- Provide cooling and power to support you through furnace and ladle relinings
- Supply BOF and finishing mills with compressed air, system and quench water, as well as cooling towers and chillers
- Create a contingency plan that kicks into action the moment disaster strikes
- Respond to emergencies at your mill faster than anyone else in the business
- Save you money with our streamlined solutions and fuel-efficient units
- Monitor the performance of all our equipment round-the-clock, fixing problems before you even notice them
Our experienced engineers are here to help you keep cool under pressure —but why wait until disaster strikes? We can help you make your steel mill more productive, efficient and resilient today.